My Choice has been serving women and men in the Armstrong, Buter, and Indiana Counties since 1984. We are a non-profit organization, offering confidential, respectful and compassionate care to anyone facing an unplanned pregnancy or the after-effects of abortion. We are committed to giving accurate information in a caring and private atmosphere. We want each person to be free to discuss their options and sexual health without feeling judged or coerced.
Our commitment to you:
- We are committed to serving everyone, regardless of age, race, income, nationality, relgious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstance.
- You will be treated with kindness, compassion and respect.
- You will always receive honest and open answers.
- Pregnancy tests and other limited obstetric services are administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence, except in rare circumstances when prohibited by law.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues and related concerns. The center does not provide or refer for abortions, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.